Being a UNISON member gives you a huge range of benefits, including:
- Unrivalled protection and representation at work
- Help with pay and conditions of service
- Health and safety guidance and support
- Confidential welfare services for you and your dependents in difficult times
- Excellent legal services including free help with work problems and legal support for members and their families
- Pensions advice
- A special hotline, UNISONdirect, for help and advice on workplace issues
- Online employment and workplace advice
- Education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications
- Cash benefits for accidents and injuries at work
- A colour magazine sent to your home four times a year, a monthly magazine for our stewards and activists and a full range of publicity
- Special deals on everything from computers, tax returns, holidays, mortgages, car breakdown services, insurance and credit cards
- Our own holiday centre for members and families at the Devon seaside
For more detailed information about benefits see the Unison National Sites Membership Benefits page
UNISON Travel Club Special Holiday Deals for UNISON Members
UNISON MEMBER BENEFITS
Holiday and travel deals, insurance, car deals
INTERESTED IN BEING A WORKPLACE STEWARD?
YOUR Union Needs YOU!
All Training Provided.
Speak Up and Be heard!
For more Information please Contact the Branch Office on 0151 548 0148.
CONTACT US AT:
NEW OFFICE ADDRESS:
UNISON - Knowsley Branch
C/O KMBC, 1st Floor, Stretton Way, Huyton,
0151 548 0148
Or use our online
FACEBOOK PAGE - PLEASE CLICK IMAGE